Training and Development Manager
This is an exciting opportunity for a dynamic, high performing individual to join the Senior Management team of Primera Healthcare.
We are looking to recruit an individual with a strong track record in Training and Development in the Domiciliary Care and Health sector.
You will be responsible for Writing and Delivering all Health and Social Care training Companywide in line with current legislation. You will aim to get the training accredited to a national benchmark standard in order to market training opportunities externally on behalf of the organisation.
You will schedule and coordinate all training requirements for both field and management staff to ensure compliance with our statutory obligations in relation to training and continuous professional development. You will manage the training budget for the Company and be responsible for accessing government funding grants and set up and maintain the National Minimum Data Set in relation to the workforce. You will line manage the training officers and maintain all training sites and equipment. You will be responsible for ordering all equipment and for the setting up of new training sites as the company expands.
To be considered for this role you will:
- Ideally be a qualified nurse although this is not an essential requirement
- Hold a training qualification relevant to the care sector
- Have hands on experience in both domiciliary care and health care settings
- Have extensive knowledge on regulations relevant to the sectors we operate in
- Have a thorough understanding of the NMDS funding process
- Have a proven track record of training and development management experience
- Have excellent organisational and IT skills
- Have excellent presentation skills
- Have budget management experience
- Be prepared to travel and if necessary work at weekends
- Have a full UK Driving License and own your own vehicle
The role will require frequent travel away from home including overnight stays where necessary due to the geographical locations of our bases. You will report to the Board of Directors.
£30-35k per annum
To be considered for the above role please forward your CV to:
Closing dates for applications is the 30-08-2017
- POSTIONTraining and Development Manager
- SALARY£30-35k per annum
- CATEGORY Business Development , Manager , Training