No two people are the same. That’s why we tailor our Care Services to fit our clients requirements exactly.
We provide services to:
• Adults aged 18-65
• Adults aged 65 +
• People with sensory impairment
• People with physical disability
• People with mental health problems
• People with learning Disabilities
• People with dementia
• People with degenerative or terminal illnesses, including those at the end of life
We also provide a wide range of complex care services supporting people living at home with various conditions such as:
• Acquired Brain injury
• Cardiac disease
• Cerebal palsy
• Huntington's disease
• Locked-in syndrome
• Motor neurone disease
• Multiple sclerosis
• Muscular dystrophy
• Renal disease
• Respiratory disease, such as Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD), Cystic Fibrosis (CF)
• Spinal injury
• Ventilation care
We want to enable your lifestyle choice, support your care needs and help you to live as independent a life as possible.
We are responsive and flexible in our approach to care. All our support staff are professional and work to an exceptionally high standard. We always want to be the very best provider of care support workers and by listening to your specific needs, we will continue to do so.
Simply fill out the contact form below, to send a service related query.
As a licensed supplier of professionally managed healthcare staffing solutions, we are experienced in providing both flexible and bespoke services, tailored to the exact needs of our customers. To discuss your requirements, call us anytime on 0121 366 8855.